Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BIG Changes!

There are some BIG changes happening in the Davenport household...

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!




I am SUPER excited because it's in LEBANON! I'll only be 5 minutes away from my little man, and I'll get to attend his Mother's Day Out programs. Not to mention the fact that I'll be closer to all my family and friends. Oh, and of course, NO TRAFFIC!!



I feel the stress leaving my body as I type this... :)

It's been a tough and emotional decision though. I've been at my current job for 5 years-straight out of college. When you see the same people 5 days a week for 5 years, they become like family. I love the people I work with (mostly-haha), and I've definitely been blessed with a lot of great perks over the years (massages, bonuses, etc.). But, in the end, I know this is the right decision. The drive was getting to me, and with Jeffrey working the amount of hours he's working, I didn't need to be working 40 hours a week 45 minutes away.

I truly feel like this is what the Lord has been preparing us for over the past year. If Jeffrey hadn't been working what he has, there's no way we could afford for me to do this. But God had a plan, and it's been amazing to see it come to reality! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment