Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Whew...deep breath...

Alright alright, I'm going to blog. Don't ask me why, because I don't know myself yet! :) Maybe I need a place to keep up with everything that's going on in my life. Yeah, that's it. It'll be good to write it all down, because the way things are going, I'm VERY likely to forget it all! I don't know if anybody else will read it, but at least I'm documenting my life in some way. Now, somehow, I've got to find time to blog in between:

Working
Running a business
Running a home
Being a wife
Being a mom
Being a sister, aunt, daughter, etc.
Spending time with friends
Studying the Word
Attending 2 Bible groups and church
Grocery shopping (and couponing!)

The list could go on and on...See, I already feel better. At least I know what I'm doing now (so do you-sorry for that)!

Where does one start when blogging? I'm sure I could tell you several things, like:

Jeffrey and I started P90X last night. Yes, that hardcore, "you must be crazy", home workout program. You want to know how many pull-ups I did? Guess, just guess...

That's right...ZERO! ZILCH! NADA! How can I carry 26lbs of baby around all the time, but I can't manage to pull myself up one time?! Argh! It's ok...as the guy says on the video: "Don't say you can't do pull-ups, say you're presently struggling with pull-ups". Ok Mr. Muscle Man with veins popping out of your neck, "I'M PRESENTLY STRUGGLING WITH PULL-UPS!". There, I feel better now.

I, of course, feel the need to throw in a Levi story:

Saturday night, he picked up a box and hurled it across the room. Seriously, hurled! So, I started calling him muscle man and asking him to show me his muscles while I made this ridiculous sound and face. In between laughing at me, he actually did it! He puts his arms out behind him, gets a serious face, and "shows me his muscles". It was so stinking cute! Video you ask? Negatory-it was in the car of course. Great place for that! I've tried several times to get it on video, but he gets too excited by the camera and forgets what he's supposed to do. Come on kid! Perform!

One last thing (see, this blogging thing's going to be easy!):

The business is booming! We have been so blessed lately to receive calls and emails from several brides. There are several Saturdays this year that Jaime and I both will have a wedding! Woo hoo! I'm so excited to have this. It is just so much fun to be a part of that special day. As I told Jaime when she started with me, it's like getting married all over again every weekend. To see the love a newly married couple has, it just reminds me to go home and kiss my wonderful husband. Oh, and I get to eat cake-every Saturday-yeah, I so picked the right business to go into! :)

Ok, I could go on and on, but I'll stop here. As you can see, this blog is going to be about a random assortmant of things because, well, that's my life!

Tomorrow, I'm going to start the 30 day blog challenge in hopes it will help me get off to a good start. Thanks for reading, and we'll see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that you have started a blog!! Im already hooked.

    ReplyDelete