Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Hodge-podge of Thoughts

So I just have to warn you...today's post is about a lot of nothing! I just have a lot of random thoughts floating around in my head, and I plan to just type without thinking (always a scary thing...). :)

For those who stockpile: Please don't get offended at the following. I am just releasing some frustration at the fact that there are no Lysol no-touch soap systems left anywhere in middle Tennessee!!!

I really wish the show "Extreme Couponing" was never made and was definitely never shown on air. All of a sudden, everybody and their mother is couponing, and they're not doing it responsibly! You want to know why Publix changed their policy? It's because people are taking advantage of the system. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad people want to save money-I'm one of those people. However, please don't wipe out the shelves. And please don't take ALL of the fliers and coupon inserts. And please don't get all 30 of the rainchecked items just because you can. I'm all for getting multiples, but do you really need 120 razors (unless you're giving them to the homeless or needy)? There are others waiting on those items too!

I find this a "little" excessive...but that's just me. :)

Ok, moving on from that rant...

I love these drinks:


I don't have time to eat breakfast, and I can't handle all the super-sweet "on the go" stuff in the morning. So, I found these last year, and I haven't looked back! :)

I miss my jeans. :( I love jeans, and usually wear them all year. However, it is 50 billion degrees outside, and I don't even want to THINK about putting on jeans. Blech!

My little man is not so little anymore. :( Seriously, he looks and acts like a little boy. I would be sad if he wasn't so darn entertaining! :) Want proof???





There are 2 more, but they're too big. :( Anyway, he loves when he makes people laugh. If others are laughing at something he did, he will do this silent laugh where he bends over like he's going to slap his knee or something. It is histerical! :)

I miss my friends. :( I feel like I have not had a life for at least 4 months (aka: when Jeffrey started working 70 hours a week)! I want to spend every night at home because that's the only time I get to see him and he gets to see Levi. But I do have weekends, and I want to start taking advantage of that! Friends: I might need some encouragement! :)

Ok, I think that's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my random thoughts! I'll try to do better at blogging from now on so that my posts are actually about something rather than a hodge-podge of my babblings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment