Tuesday, July 19, 2011

17 Months

I know I say this every time, but I can not believe my little boy will be a year and half next month! To say "time is flying" is an understatement! I feel like I can see him grow up a little bit more each and every day. It's amazing to me to watch what he learns and then see him act those things out. He's like a little sponge! :) I have to say this past month comes in pretty close as my favorite month with him (the 5th month is my other favorite). I can't put my finger on it exactly, but he's just become a little person over the last few weeks! I know that sounds weird, but he's not a baby any more. He's talking, running, climbing, dancing, cleaning, helping, loving, etc. And he is an absolute BLAST to be around! I love to just sit and watch him play. His mind is always working, and it's usually thinking "what can I get in to?". Haha.

So, what is Levi up to now? Well, at 17 months Levi is...

Picking his nose... :)


Not afraid to touch anything...



Throwing EVERYthing...


  • Weighing in at 28.6lbs and measuring 33 3/4 in long!
  • Climbing any and every thing
  • Shimmying to music (still trying to catch this one on video)
  • Telling people to "shh" (again, must catch on video) during church or when you turn out the lights
  • Saying "hop" for rabbit and has just recently started "hopping" too (can't quite get his feet off the ground yet)
  • Walking down steps by himself (with mom's hand VERY close by)
  • Drinking out of regular cups (without getting it everywhere) and especially enjoys Tervis Tumblers :)
  • Bringing us things he knows he's not supposed to have
  • Climbing out of the bathtub-the GARDEN tub!
  • Back to normal eating-thank goodness!
  • Being good in church and restaurants
  • Finally shaking his head yes! Jeffrey worked on this with him one night when I wasn't home, so the first time I saw him do it was in response to "Do you love Mommy?". Heart=melted!
And finally, Levi is...

Continuing to be the love and light of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment