So, what is Levi up to now? Well, at 17 months Levi is...
Picking his nose... :)
Not afraid to touch anything...
- Weighing in at 28.6lbs and measuring 33 3/4 in long!
- Climbing any and every thing
- Shimmying to music (still trying to catch this one on video)
- Telling people to "shh" (again, must catch on video) during church or when you turn out the lights
- Saying "hop" for rabbit and has just recently started "hopping" too (can't quite get his feet off the ground yet)
- Walking down steps by himself (with mom's hand VERY close by)
- Drinking out of regular cups (without getting it everywhere) and especially enjoys Tervis Tumblers :)
- Bringing us things he knows he's not supposed to have
- Climbing out of the bathtub-the GARDEN tub!
- Back to normal eating-thank goodness!
- Being good in church and restaurants
- Finally shaking his head yes! Jeffrey worked on this with him one night when I wasn't home, so the first time I saw him do it was in response to "Do you love Mommy?". Heart=melted!
And finally, Levi is...
Continuing to be the love and light of our lives!