Today I am thankful for/that:
1) Oil prices went down (stolen from sis, but it's so good I can't help but be thankful) :)
2) My new phone!!! I can now text again, and I do not sound like I'm talking out of a deep dark hole.
3) Levi made it through toddler Bible class Wednesday! He was no longer loving the baby table/was too big for it, so we decided to move him up a little early. He LOVED it!
|First day in Bible class at 6 months old :)|
4) My friend Doralyn graduates from nursing school this weekend. I am so darn proud of her! :)
5) I get to celebrate my second Mother's Day with my precious little boy this weekend. Can't believe it's been a year already! Love being a mom!
6) And I get to celebrate Mother's Day with my Mom and Mother-in-law! I am one blessed woman! :)
So much to be thankful for on this
Thursday Friday! :)