Friday, May 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I would love to pretend that it is still Thursday, but alas, it's Friday, and I (once again) missed Thankful Thursdays. :( Fear not, I shall still post my thankfullness today!


Today I am thankful for/that:

1) Oil prices went down (stolen from sis, but it's so good I can't help but be thankful) :)

2) My new phone!!! I can now text again, and I do not sound like I'm talking out of a deep dark hole.


3) Levi made it through toddler Bible class Wednesday! He was no longer loving the baby table/was too big for it, so we decided to move him up a little early. He LOVED it!


First day in Bible class at 6 months old :)

4) My friend Doralyn graduates from nursing school this weekend. I am so darn proud of her! :)


5) I get to celebrate my second Mother's Day with my precious little boy this weekend. Can't believe it's been a year already! Love being a mom!



6) And I get to celebrate Mother's Day with my Mom and Mother-in-law! I am one blessed woman! :)




So much to be thankful for on this Thursday Friday! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment