Thursday, May 26, 2011

Liver Life Walk

Hi friends! Liver health is a topic that has just recently become near and dear to my heart. I never understood how important of an organ the liver was until I saw the damage it could do when it didn't function properly. In honor of those suffering from liver disease and other liver issues, I have decided to participate with my family in the Liver Life Walk next Saturday. I ask you as friends and family to support me in reaching my goal of $150 in fundraising dollars. Because I only have 9 days, I set my goal at an amount I thought was reachable. I (of course) would love to beat my goal, so please, any donations you would like to make would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your love and support! :)

Liver Life Walk

Donating is easy! Follow this link:


and just click the blue "Click Here to Sponsor Me" button to get started. You can also click the blue "Click Here to Walk With Me" button to join the Liver Life Walk too.

No comments:

Post a Comment