Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The big 2-7!

Oh my goodness...I can't begin to describe how wonderful yesterday was! I mean, from the time I woke up to the time I went to sleep, everything was just GREAT!

My day started off with my hubby singing Happy Birthday. (Don't tell him I told you that he did that, or I'll never get that again!). :) I got to work, and my boss brought me these gorgeous flowers! Without knowing, he got every single one of my favorites: lilies, gerbers, poms and alstroemeria. Look how pretty:


I took off half a day and went to the zoo with my two favorite boys. It was just so incredibly nice to be able to spend time with both of them without having to worry about being somewhere else at a certain time. We got to take our time and just enjoy each other and the amazing animals. All three of us loved the giraffes and elephants. Levi loved the flamingos and meerkats b/c they were down on his level. :)


When did my baby get to be a big boy?!

Back massage? Yes please!



Baby giraffe!


Checkin out the zebras



After that, and a little rest, we went to Longhorn with my mom and sister. I know, I said Monells yesterday, but they didn't have what I wanted, so we switched. :) As always when we have Levi, that was an interesting meal...haha. I just love my family, and treasure any time the 5 of us can spend together. :)




Take 254...


Ahh...what a way to end the night...wrestling a knife out of my son's hands...

My birthday just wouldn't have been complete without red velvet cake, and my mom knows that so well...That was waiting with my gifts when we got back. I'd show you a picture, but I ate it already. Oops! It was delicious though! Bailey's Sweet Shop is UH-mazing!

I'm so grateful to everybody that made my birthday so special. All the calls, emails, texts and facebook messages put a big smile on my face. I'm looking forward to 27 and all the great things it's going to bring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment