Monday, March 7, 2011

You Got a Friend in Me!

Hello friends! Hope everybody had a good weekend. :) Today on the challenge is all about friends. I've got a lot to say (or show), so I'll get right into it!

Day 8: A Picture of Your Friends

Well, as you've probably figured out by now, any time it says "a picture of" there are going to be several pictures! God has blessed me with some great friends in my life. My "best" friends are people you've met in previous entries, so I'll just show you a picture:



My mom (Tanya), sister (Courtney) and hubby (Jeffrey)

One person you don't see in this picture (but he was there even if he was the size of a pea here), is Levi:


He very quickly became on of my best friends. How could he not when we spend so much time together?! :)
Right now, I'm probably his best friend, too. Hope that lasts! Lol. :)

Now for some people you haven't met on here yet!


Malorie, Rachael and Stephanie

I've known Malorie since I was an infant-literally! We went to daycare together! I met Rachael and Stephanie at Carroll-Oakland, where we all became fast friends. We stayed friends up until highschool, where we kept in touch and saw each other occassionally, but different schools made it difficult for me to get together with them. I can't say we've never NOT been friends, but we've definitely had our times of "hanging out, not hanging out". No matter what though, I know that we will always be in each others' lives. We have so many memories and good times together. I love these girls like sisters!

Some other girls who are like sisters to me:



Brittnea, Marie, Doralyn, Meghan and Amanda



The first girls plus Hannah and Stephanie :)

I've been friends with these girls since high school (I knew some of them before but we weren't close). I can't say enough about how much I adore these girls. We have been through EVERYTHING together: boyfriends, softball, college, marriages, deaths and births. I've even seen some of them pee on themselves! ;) I know that no matter where I am or what time of day/night it is, I could call each and every one of them, and they'd do whatever they could to be there for me (even Brit in Paraguay!). :) We do our best to get together every month for girls' night. I enjoy this time SO much! But one of my favorite times of the year is Thanksgivemas! This is where we all get together, spouses and children included, to celebrate both Thanksgiving and Christmas. We always eat too much and (according to the boys) talk to much! I wish Thanksgivemas came 12 times a year! :)

In the past couple of years, I've been blessed to gain some new friends!

The girls, their husbands, and their babies from Maple Hill :)


Alisa and Jake, Kayla and Noah, Dana and Calen

It is so nice to be a part of such a wonderful church family! We are so blessed to have these families in our lives. There is just something about having friends that you KNOW have the same morals and values as you do. It makes me happy to know our babies are going to all grow up together. We just started a new class and Bible study together, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for all of us. :)


Lori, Ben, the whale, and Jeffrey

We met this couple while at Berea. After going our seperate church ways, but staying in touch, we all ended up at Maple Hill together. They are both such amazing people, and together they make an outstanding couple. We just love to be around them. A 1-hour dinner always turns into a 4-hour discussion. :) They are always there when we need them, no matter what. It is so nice to have a couple like this around. :)




Kelli, Libby, Doralyn, Leah Beth, Heather, Julia, Allison, Heather
Jaime, me, Jamie, Marcie, Bobbie-Jo

Meet the Girlfriends' Bible Group, or GBG! :) This is just such an awesome group of girls! I love that we all have the same interest and desire to learn more about God's word and become better friends and people through HIM! I know some of them really well, and am just getting to know some of the others, but I consider them all my friends and sisters. I look forward to making many wonderful memories with all of them!



Me and Levi, Sarah and Katie

Sarah is a girl I met when we both started working for THA in 2006. We came here a month apart, and everybody thought we'd known each other forever! We just clicked that quickly. She has such an amazing spirit and heart. I can, and do, talk to her about anything and everything. We have so much in common, and just truly enjoy spending time with each other. We call her Smiley at work because not only is she always smiling, but she can always put a smile on your face. Man am I lucky to have a friend like that! :)

As you can tell, I am blessed with some wonderful people in my life. I hope and pray that I am as good a friend to these people as they have been to me. I love them each dearly, and I look forward to many many more years of friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment