Monday, March 28, 2011

Sing me a Song

This happens to us every year-not even kidding! Sometime within the first 3 months of the year, everything goes wrong. Last year, it was the fridge and my car. This year...oh let me tell you...

Jeffrey's truck needed new tires
Jeffrey's truck needed new something (I don't know what-I just write the checks!)
Jeffrey's phone broke
My car needed new tires
My car needs new EVERYTHING-tie rods, brakes, etc. etc.
My phone breaks

Seriously?! One of those was enough thank you. We were so excited about our tax return, and within the span of one week, it all went out the window! God gives and He taketh away. :) I thank God He provided us with a good return so it could cover all that!

Ok, that's all my complaints for now...



Now, today is Day 97 25 of the challenge, and well, I don't have an Ipod, so it doesn't work. I was supposed to put it on shuffle then list the first 10 songs. Instead, I'm going to just tell you my top 10 favorite songs. :) Now, I'm sure I could list a lot more, but these are the first 10 that popped into my mind!

Day 25: Top 10 Favorite Songs (in no particular order)

1) Brown-eyed Girl
2) Low (yep, that one)
3) My Heart Will Go On
4) Cupid Shuffle (I can't help it-it makes me wanna dance)
5) Anything Like Me
6) Get Low (different from Low) :)
7) On a Night Like This
8) Nothing Fancy
9) Lento by Julieta Venegas
10) Two Hearts

Ok, I'm adding some of my favorite church songs. :)

We Bow Down/Lord of Lords
Hallellujah, Salvation and Glory
I'll Fly Away
There's a Stirring
How Great Thou Art
Lily of the Valley
Victory in Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment