Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I got tagged!

So I was tagged in a blog survey by my friend Jaime over at http://jaimeandrewjustin.blogspot.com/. :) Here ya go!

1. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

For some reason, I always think of the same thing every time I get asked this question. I am SURE that other embarassing things have happened to me, but this one stands out. It was a highschool softball game. We were playing Trousdale County, our biggest rivals. I think it was an important game, so lots of people were there. I was in right field, and a ball came sailing my way. So, I take off running toward the fence, and collapse. Yep, my legs just give out. I can hear everybody yelling at me, but I couldn't get up! My friends said it looked like somebody just cut my legs off and I fell in a hole. I wish that I HAD fallen in a hole!

2. Favorite holiday and why?

Ok, so this is going to sound weird, but birthdays are my favorite holidays! Not just my birthday, but others! I just love to celebrate birthdays! It's the one day out of the year where you feel like it's your day! You get to eat where you want, do what you want, and spend time with who you want. Birthdays have always been a HUGE deal in my family. Every year, my mom pulls out the same tablecloth and door sign for the kitchen. Then she covers the table with pictures from the past of the birthday person. I love it! It's not about gifts, it's about that special time to celebrate that person. :)
 
3.What's the weirdest thing you think you eat?

Hmm...I don't think I really eat anything weird. I eat ranch on some things that people think are weird, but it's good so I don't care. :)

4. Favorite brand of makeup?

Well, I sell it, so you know it's going to be Mary Kay. I don't use all their products (shh...don't tell), but the majority of my make-up is from there.


5. If you had to choose a color of a crayon to be out of the color box, which would be you...and why?

Turquoise! It's just such a fun and happy color. I mean, when I think of turquoise, I think about the Carribbean, Easter eggs or pretty jewelry. I love it!


6. Favorite hobby?

Hmm...I could go with the obvious and say spending time with my family, but then you wouldn't learn anything new. I supposed my favorite hobby would be travelling (I know, expensive hobby right?). I just love to find and research new places to go. I love the adventure and the stress-relief of being away from life for a bit. I'm usually travelling with people I love, so I enjoy the time with them.

7. Biggest Fear?

Please refer to my previous post. You do NOT want me to get into that again! ;)


8. Best present you have ever received?

Since I truly believe that children are a gift from God, then I would say Levi is the best present I've received. He has made me happy since the day I found out he was on the way. He's fun, sweet, loving and just plain adorable! Every moment I spend with him is a gift. :)

Now as for an actual "open the box" present...I have 2. The first is a beautiful aquamarine ring my mom gave me when I graduated high-school. It is very special to me. The second is a pearl ring Jeffrey got me. I'd been wanting one for a while, then one day, out of the blue, he shows up with the perfect ring! Love it, and him! :)

Jaime tagged a lot of people that I would tag, but I'm tagging Courtney and Amy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment