Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do Wasps Count?

Ok, so here's today's challenge:

Day 27: Pets

We don't have pets. Unless you count the wasps that have made a home on our back porch. Or I guess you could count the 3 dogs that like to sun themselves in our front yard. We had a mouse a few months ago...does that count as a pet? Ooh ooh, the deer in the field behind us would make great pets!

Ok, I'm done with the sarcasm. We have no pets. We had a dog, but gave him away. That's a LONG and EMOTIONAL story that nobody, including me, wants to re-hash.

So, I'm just going to share some random thoughts and happenings...

1:

Dear Clueless Lady in your fancy BMW SUV:

When driving behind someone in the parking lot, and they slow down to obviously turn into a parking spot, do NOT come around them on that side! Duh! Good thing one of us was paying attention!

Yours truly,
The girl you almost took out in the parking lot

2: Know how I told you yesterday Levi had 6 teeth? Well, I lied. It's actually 10! Yeah, he got yet another sunflower seed off the floor (thanks Jeffrey), and so I had to dig it out. In the midst of my digging, I run my finger across an unknown tooth. Upon further inspection, there were 4 new unknown teeth! And they're in such (what I thought was) weird spots! On the top, he skipped a tooth on both sides. On the bottom, he skipped two teeth on both sides. After looking at my chart-thingy, it's actually normal, and he's right on track. Was I the only person in the world that thought the teeth came in from front to back in order??



3: I am still in search of the perfect Easter dress. I can't wear any of my spring dresses, and quite frankly, I don't like them anyway. :) I loved that I had an Easter dress last year, and I really want to find a good one this year too. But I'm not having much luck! Do you know how hard it is to find a dress that is:

a) church appropriate
b) age appropriate
c) color/season appropriate

VERY!

4: I want to go to the beach so bad I can't stand it! I just want time away with my hubby and baby, relaxing and enjoying the sunshine. Ahh...I guess I'll just dream for now...



Well, I guess that's it for today. Off to church with my boys. Have a good night everybody! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment