Monday, March 14, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I know, 3 topics in one day is a bit much, but I want to stay caught up. :)

Day 16: Dream House

Here is a picture of my dream house:



Whoops, that's Barbie's dream home. Sorry, here's mine:















Does that look familiar? It should, it's our current home! Ok, now don't think I'm copping out on this day, because it's the truth...we are currently living in my dream house! :) Seriously, if we were to build a house, I don't think we could make it more perfect than this one. It has everything I had wanted in a house: double vanity in the master bath, big soaking tub, pretty and different colored walls, hardwood floors, big open kitchen...I could go on! I feel like the couple that built this house built it for us! Everything they picked out from the floor plan to the door knobs is what we were looking for. Even the land is perfect! We have the acreage we wanted (well, Jeffrey would like a lot more), and it's in the country without being too far out (ok,  some people think it's a little far out). :) But seriously, the view, the outside of the house, the windows...love it! :) There are definitely some things we want to do to it, and we definitely had to paint the purple and blue walls, but all-in-all, it's pretty much perfect for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment