Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy happy, joy joy!


HAPPY THURSDAY everybody! Do you know what today is? That's right...the day before Friday! Woo hoo! Today is also massage day at work. Every month, this amazingly talented lady comes in to give us a 15 min chair massage. I know, I know. We're spoiled here, it's true. I'll take being spoiled any day! :)

Alright, today is going to be a picture blog. The title for today:

Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy

I, of course, can not pick just one picture. So, here are several pictures of things, places and people that make me happy! Enjoy!

Firecracker Chicken Wraps from Longhorn


Long HOT relaxing bath


Mmm...chocolate (not the drowning boy)


I know, how can one be happy reading Nicholas Sparks?
I just love his books! When I get to read, it makes me happy. :)


This is a 2-in-1 picture. Travelling makes me happy, and so does children's artwork. :)


Another 2-in-1. Penguins make me happy, and dancing makes me happy. Now dancing penguins...wow...happiness overload!


Weddings make me happy. Planning, attending, seeing pictures-it doesn't matter! :)


This is our home. :) Our house makes me happy,
and I'm always happy when I'm home with my family. 

Speaking of family...


...family makes me happy! All of my family!
(There's a day where I post pictures of family, so I'll refrain for now.) :)


Friends make me happy!
(Again, another day for pictures of actual friends and not these cute anonymous girls.)


My little boy makes me happy!
Seeing him laugh, play and sling icing into his hair makes me happy!
Birthdays, in general, make me happy!


Seeing the love on Jeffrey's face when he looks at Levi...happiness!



This pictures never ceases to make me smile. I can just feel the love radiating out of us.
That was such a very happy day! :)

And last, but certainly not least...


The thought of Heaven makes me happy. Not just what it's going to be like, but the fact that I can be there! It makes me happy to know I have that chance, that hope and that promise. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment